Malibu Coast Animal Hospital offers a Friendly, Clean and Comfortable Environment for you and your pet.
When you arrive, we have two doors for your convenience. Our main door opens into our lobby and client service desk. Should you have a furry friend that is especially nervous or is not fond of close interaction with other animals, you may use our side entrance into the lobby and client service area.
We always do our best to make sure you and your pet are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but on occasion there may be an unexpected delay due to an emergency or because our doctors and staff are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pets should they ever need it.
During you and your pet’s visit the following will occur:
- After checking in, one of our team members will escort you and your pet into one of our exam rooms and weigh your pet.
- One of our veterinarians will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health and lifestyle, perform and nose to tail exam on your pet, discuss any concerns or questions you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- The majority of recommended diagnostic tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are performed in our treatment area. The veterinarian will ask you to either wait in the exam room or lobby and will guide your pet to the treatment area for his or her diagnostics or treatments.
- Once the exam, diagnostics and/or treatments have been completed, you will be escorted to our reception desk where one of our client service representatives will go over your pet’s medications, discuss the invoiced items, arrange future appointments and close out your account for the visit.
- Depending on the reason for your pet’s visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our team members to get an update on how your pet has been doing since his or her visit. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to address these with a team member and they will assist you or arrange for your pet’s veterinarian to return your call.
At Malibu Coast Animal Hospital we strive to offer exceptional customer service and extraordinary veterinary care. We hope that you and your pet enjoy your visit and we would be delighted to see you and your pet again.